Thursday, March 12, 2009

Time to Pay The Piper. It's MY turn now...

It ain't no fun when the rabbits got the gun.

So I think maybe it's time I broke my silence and answered my critics. Want to learn some cool stuff? The page is still being built, but I'm sure you'll find something worthwhile to look at.

Especially if you're looking for info about the following people:

Karie Rogers (Karie Boughton)
Susan Kleinfall
Brandy Fyffe
Devora Richards (Devie Richards)
Henry Lawrence Wright (Lawrence TB Wright)
Casey Michelle Moore

What comes around, goes around. You wanted to get involved, might as well get involved all the way. I wouldn't have minded so much if you'd stuck to the truth. I was even willing to take my lumps silently. But now that the lies, rumors and total bullshit are getting ridiculous, I figure you're committed to the cause. So here's my first response.

There's nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose. Well, unless it's a man who simply doesn't give a shit. ;)

Enjoy the site. I'll be updating it with plenty of other photos, emails, and text transcripts. Have a nice day!

http://sites.google.com/site/rabbitwithagun/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]Viagra online[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/index.php]знакомства литва[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/tegos-ru-znakomstva.php]тегос ру знакомства[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/olga-blyad.php]ольга блядь[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/odinokaya-zhenschina-zhelaet-poznakomitsya-onlayn.php]одинокая женщина желает познакомиться онлайн[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/blyadi-luganska.php]бляди луганска[/url][url=http://celuyou.ru/index.php]высокие проститутки[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/seks-chat-n-novgoroda.php]секс чат н новгорода[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/prostitutki-almaty-sayt.php]проститутки алматы сайт[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/prostitutki-babushkinskaya.php]проститутки бабушкинская[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/seks-v-gorode-omske.php]секс в городе омске[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/znachenie-slova-blyad.php]значение слова блядь[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/prostitutki-transvestity-moskvy.php]проститутки трансвеститы москвы[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/novyy-arbat-prostitutki.php]новый арбат проститутки[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/prostitutki-kruglosutochno.php]проститутки круглосуточно[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/deshevye-shluhi-moskvy-vyezd.php]дешевые шлюхи москвы выезд[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/intim-internet-znakomstva.php]интим интернет знакомства[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/hochu-parnya-dlya-seksa.php]хочу парня для секса[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/poznakomlus-s-muzhchinoy-v-ekaterinburge.php]познакомлюсь с мужчиной в екатеринбурге[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/seks-izmena-blog.php]секс измена blog[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/znakomstva-monamur.php]знакомства монамур[/url]

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Dashing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Predilection casinos? vouch to scrape this latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] instruction and chronicle online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also procrastinate our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] without at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and seize fresh affluence !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] hazard is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, ball-point make a note of in unrestrained online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino games[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] autonomous no set aside hand-out at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]www.baywatchcasino.com
[/url].

Anonymous said...

the same one?
http://jail.com/arrest-records/casey-moore-2462117